About Me

I'm just a simple guy who had many dreams and try to make it real. I want to do remarkable things, so people may realize who I am. I play some music. I play bass guitar. Still learning though. I'm also an IT Engineer. Well, not much. But this is me. Enjoy my blog. Regards, Peter James

Friday, January 16, 2009

5 Rules to be HAPPY

Just want to share you a simple rules to be a happy person. I think this 5's are a really simple thing, but I believe will be very hard to do.
But if you want a happy life, try this. I'm also learn to do this.

1. Free up your heart from hatred and rancor
2. Free up your mind from worries
3. Live a with a simple mind
4. Give More
5. Expect Less

I just want to make a better world and I'm gonna start it from myself.

You wanna join? Its an open door....

No comments: