About Me

I'm just a simple guy who had many dreams and try to make it real. I want to do remarkable things, so people may realize who I am. I play some music. I play bass guitar. Still learning though. I'm also an IT Engineer. Well, not much. But this is me. Enjoy my blog. Regards, Peter James

Friday, September 19, 2008

As a Joke or Reality?

=*=
Ah Beng : Why are all these people running?
Man: This is a race, the winner will get the cup
Ah Beng : If only the winner will get the cup, why others running?
=*=

After reading this joke, after I laugh to this joke, I started thinking.
Sometimes in life, we easily don't care about our life. We just looking for the shortest path and easiest path, and thinking, "The result are just the same, why should I put more effort in this?"
I was like that, and currently still have that thoughts in a few things.

Well for as long as I know, life is about process. It isn't about the result, but how much effort you put to get the result.
The result are the same, but people will have the different response while doing the process. I have done the research for this theory (if we could say that so). I have seen many people doing the same thing, the same task, in their own way, they got finished at the different time, and they do the task in the different way, their own way.

GOD take notice on your effort. Don't give up. GOD wants us to learn to optimize our ability. HE already know the result, even before you think about it.

1 comment:

Brahma Kumbara said...

Nice article. I agree with you. Enjoying the process until you get the goal, i think that will be nice.