About Me

I'm just a simple guy who had many dreams and try to make it real. I want to do remarkable things, so people may realize who I am. I play some music. I play bass guitar. Still learning though. I'm also an IT Engineer. Well, not much. But this is me. Enjoy my blog. Regards, Peter James

Friday, September 12, 2008

The light in your eyes


There is a light in your eyes,
but it is too bright to see, 
and,
A place in my heart where you used to be.
I guess, I was wrong to believe you were
waiting for me.
Because,

There is a light in your eyes,
but it is not for me

3 comments:

Brahma Kumbara said...

Hitam Putih

Kau hitam aku putih
Warna kita sendiri-sendiri
Hitam tidak sama dengan putih
Kesukaan putih lain dengan hitam

Apakah kita tak’kan pernah bersama ?

Brahma Kumbara said...

Poem dibalas puisi ?

bicx_j said...

Hahahaha.. dasar, Yadi.
Thanks anyway for your reponse