About Me

I'm just a simple guy who had many dreams and try to make it real. I want to do remarkable things, so people may realize who I am. I play some music. I play bass guitar. Still learning though. I'm also an IT Engineer. Well, not much. But this is me. Enjoy my blog. Regards, Peter James

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To The Ends of The Earth

To The Ends of The Earth
by Bobby Michaels

Everybody sees the same sun, moon and stars above
Every corner of creation needs to know God's Love
We who have found Him are called to tell the story
To every nation for the Father's name and glory

Take the message of redemption
To the people everywhere
Let them they have a Savior
There is hope in every prayer
Give them bread and the living water, for their hunger and their thirst
Take the gospel to the ends of the earth

Everybody need to hear it, every heart and soul
Jesus gave HIS life to save us, story must be told
But how can the world believe the truth they've never heard
How will they hear unless we go into the world
God loves the world so much, that He gave His only Son That all who believe in Him, will be saved

This song reminds me of you. We sing this song only a few times. But this is the first and only song that we both like.
Can't say much. If I try to say much, my tears will flowing from my eyes. And the memories will flashing back and come to foreground.
I still cant overcome how we got separated. Trying my best though, to grant you the happiness you seek in your life..

To you all, this song is not just a reminder. Its even not it.
This song encourage us to do exactly what this song wants us to.
Read it carefully..

May you all feel the bless..

No comments: